09 Mar 2014
A simple table selector for the website tablefinder.info. The goal was to allow a small group of users select seats at a table for an event.
- Administratively create accounts with randomized passwords.
- Select tables, provides an graphical interface for seeing which seats are taken, available, or selected.
- Email confirmations.
[email protected] and password is
Admin username is
Admin and password is
To do list, in no particular order
- Fix the CSS, it’s a bit of a mess and the layout could be significantly better.
- Unit testing, the code doesn’t exactly lend itself to testing right now, so more refacting would be in order before beginning this.
- More administrative functionality such as modifying user information, modifying table selections, password resets.